Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Skype - A week later, and Miami Trip!

I've used Skype in the past week over 10 times. I sit in front of the camera on my Mac and just stare at Adam's face. I am astounded that I haven't discovered this little itty bitty camera in my computer until now.

Love you, Skype!

Onto other news, I will be jetting to Miami to see Adam in 3 days! Superb!
I purposely have not made any concrete plans so I can let the time speak for itself as it always does when I'm with him. Some of the best times I've spent with Adam, and the most memorable, are the times when we are on an unscripted day, where we just let the wind take us where it may.

Love you, Adam!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you Cindy! Have a great time in my favorite vacation spot on Earth (ok, maybe in the US)

    And Skype is great. Oscar and I used to use it when I was in NYC and he was here in Colombia. It took us about 2 months of buying calling cards every day before we figured it out!

    ReplyDelete