I actually did it because I was with someone who had done it before. It was through the strong support of someone i cared about that got me through it. But....once I let him go, I went right off the wagon again.
albeit less, still nic-ing is not a good thing for me :(
Web Analytics professional, worked on client side for 4 years (publishing and retail industries) made the jump to Consulting last year.
Mommy to Adam,
Cook in the kitchen,
Reader of history books,
And searching for my sunrise.
umm...hello? how did you do it? please tell me, I am desperate!
ReplyDeleteI actually did it because I was with someone who had done it before. It was through the strong support of someone i cared about that got me through it. But....once I let him go, I went right off the wagon again.
ReplyDeletealbeit less, still nic-ing is not a good thing for me :(