Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nicotine Detox Day 6.5: Undiagnosed Turret's

Hmm. This nicotine gum says I’m supposed to “chew and park”. In actuality I am gnawing and then double parking and blocking traffic.

Good Symptoms logged as a result of detoxification:

  • Hair smells delicious (Thank you MoroccanOil)
  • Ran twice for the train without huffing
  • Facial skin feels more supple
  • Digestive tract responding well to lack of nicotine stimulant
  • Coughing up scum less and less with each day

Bad Symptoms as a result of detoxification

  • My humor is off (see above, first sentence of this post)
  • I couldn’t sleep last night
  • Eyes are fuzzy
  • Cursing and outraged uncontrollably at times. Apparently I must have undiagnosed Turret’s that was controlled by nicotine.

Gum count: 30 pieces in 6 days. 5 pieces a day. exactly how many cigs I used to have per day.


I think it's time to transfer 20 dollars into my "vacation" money jar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment