Monday, July 11, 2011

I really need you right now

I feel weak today. Like the stem of a flower, the head so big and strong, but the stem's been blowing this way and that from the strong winds and the recent rain, and now all of that accumulated bending has caused the head to kind of droop.

My head is drooping. Tears are dropping like the rain. I wax poetic.

Tomorrow I'm sure it will be better. Whatever it is. Waking up to sun is good enough. Even waking up to the rain. The act of sleeping will surely wipe away that gross residue a bad day leaves behind.

But tonight, I feel weak. I really could use a hug, or a kiss, or a kind word. I'm not sure how many you have to give right now.Times like these i appreciate our communication, the one that I'm very eager to get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment