Very soon you will have in your hand a hand made card that I put some thought and effort into making. I thought about sending you a get well card when you first came out of the hospital, but I felt that you were in so much pain that it wouldn't make much of a difference, you needed medication above all else during that period.
Now that I hear life coming back into your voice, I think your next level of support is emotional support. This is where the idea for the card came in. I had been looking through my album of photos from our various travels on my macbook that night. I was also listening to my mom talk about how she likes to see physical photos instead of ones on the computer because the act of holding a photo is like holding the memory in your hand. So the idea formed in my head to make a hand made card with photos. But what photos, and what would be the theme? Still to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment